We identify and establish instruments and methods to monitor the customer experience at dealerships, to drive continuous improvement, training and coaching measures, and to support target KPIs.
- Physical walk-in mystery shops to measure the sales experience across new car, used car, aftersales and fleet divisions
- Telephone mystery shops to measure the sales experience through direct retailer contact within sales and service or customer service contact centres
- Email enquiry / online test drive enquiry
- Process standards and compliance adherence
- Covert video and audio recording of mystery shops
- Transactional pricing measurement to establish what prices the dealer network are actually transacting during any given period
Our experience in developing, launching and embedding global programs allows you to successfully and simultaneously run mystery shopping activities within various retailers/outlets in multiple markets.